Friday, July 6, 2012

Coldplay Concert

On Tuesday morning we rushed back to Charlotte to get home in time for the Coldplay concert.  I had gotten Kevin tickets for his birthday back in February and y'all he was so cute.  He was SO excited about this concert!  I loved seeing him so happy!

I was lucky enough to get our company box tickets for us and our friends Jenn and David.  They are huge Coldplay fans too.  The seats were actually perfect. 

When we entered the arena, they gave us these wrist bands that lit up by some electronic signal or something.  I'm sure my Dad could tell me.  But it was so cool.  Look at them all....they flashed and went along with the music.  Very nice touch.

To be honest, I didn't think I knew a single Coldplay song but I did recognize a few. 

And to be honest, the concert was so good that even if you hated Coldplay, you still would have enjoyed the show.  I was really impressed. 

But I still like my country music! 

These guys and mostly Chris Martin just put so much emotion and passion into their music.  It was pretty amazing. 

Our wrist bands.  Kevin gave me his green one so I could have pink and green.  ;)


Here are the four of us!  Dave and Jenn were so sweet to have us up to their condo (they are our neighbors) before the concert for tacos.  It was nice not to have to cook as we got back into town.

One of the nicest couples I know. 

Kev and I.  He says it was possibly his favorite birthday gift he's ever gotten.  Awwwww!

Next recap will be July 4th!

1 comment: